Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Five

1) How do you feel about people who commit suicide? Such as, do you feel that they are too lazy to deal with life, have depression, do you feel sorry for them, etc.?
I wonder what pushed them over the edge. What was so awful that tomorrow need never come?

2) What do you think people say about you behind your back?
I don't think people say anything behind my back. And if they did so what? Their words won't change who I am.

3) If you could own and operate any major business, what would it be?
I have always wanted to open a children's boutique for little boys. I hate that you can never find anything cute. Just the standard walmart 3 piece suit, YUCK.

4) Are you/would you be embarrassed to talk to your friends or family about sex?
I don't feel it is something that needs to be discussed with them. I don't care if they talk about theirs but I rarely speak of mine. Why is sex talk so interesting to people? Call me old fashioned.....

5) In some cultures, young women are married and begin families as soon as they start a menstrual cycle. Do you believe this is right or wrong? Why?
I can't imagine being a mom at 12 or younger these days. I don't believe a girl that young is emotionally mature enough to deal with it.


Friday Five

No comments: