Sunday, April 02, 2006

All I want

Is for Hobby Lobby's website to cut the crap and fix the server problem. Seriously it's killing me that I can't see what is on sale this week. In MS they used to run an add in the Sunday paper. But I haven't gotten a paper yet and last week they didn't even run one.

And there are other things I want but that is my main concern at this time.

I have a roast in the oven. I think I made a roast just a few weeks ago so James might not be too happy. (Unlike me, he doesn't enjoy the same food every night)

I was talking to mom and she mentioned my cousin being due in may. NOBODY told me. Like how do you forget to mention that? This will be her 2nd and another little girl. I don't talk to her besides the occasional email so I don't have any details.... My other cousin (dad's side) is due in May as well. What the hell is going on. Two family members and my BF but not me, what's that about?????

It's time for me to use my ovulation tests. The directions say any time of day but afternoon is best. JAMS, what is your expert opinion? Should I treat them like a PG test and do it first thing in the morning?

The Dr. hasn't called with the results of my blood work and it's been a whole week. I am wondering if she hasn't done so because we have to wait for two months before we do further testing, maybe she's just blown this lab off. Which I am not. I still wanna know if things are alright. Just because we have to wait on the other tests doesn't mean anything in my blood would change.....

I never cleaned yesterday and I just now realized we are out of trash bags. CRAP. I did fold 5 loads of laundry and loaded the dishwasher. Other then that I am feeling rather lethargic and I might go take a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First mornings urine is what my RE demands. Nothing more. Because if your like me, you drink alot during the day (I always have a drink, even when I leave the house, I have a cup/jug thing that goes with me). So I would do first mornings urine. What OPK's did you get? Did you buy from one of the sites I emailed you? Let me know. I read above, and saw that all your labs came back fine, so when do you go back in, or do you?