Friday, April 28, 2006

I have never been so angry

The new car's ac went out 7 days after we bought it (it's a used car but come one) James took it in yesterday and left it there all day. When he went to pick it up they had yet to figure out the cause of the problem and had screwed up the WHOLE electrical system. The power windows, lock, radio and interior lights now don't work. The windows are half down. I was furious that we'd have to bring the car back yet again. I called the manager of the dealership, who is also the owner. I told him what was going on and asked what he could do about it. he told me there was nothing he could do and I'd need to call back in the morning to talk with the service manager. He wasn't nice at all and I was shocked that he didn't even apologize for the inconvenience. I told him I didn't appreciate the way he was speaking to me or the handling of the situation. He then told me "I just have one of those tones" He said some more bullshit then asked why I took the car if it wasn't fixed, "you probably told them you JUST HAD TO HAVE IT TODAY" Yes sir I do need the car. He then replied "that's what the public transportation system is for." ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?????? Are didn't say that but I did tell him that was completely uncalled for and ridiculous. He then said I insulted him 3 times and hung up. I insulted him? He sells me a car and then tells me ride the bus? I didn't buy a fucking car to ride the bus. I didn't buy another car just because I wanted to.

I am still angry about the conversation and there is nothing I can do. J told me I just had to get over it. How the hell do you get over the manager of a company basically telling you he wasn't concerned. I guarantee that had it been a normal dealership I wouldn't have been treated like shit. "I've been in business 39 years mam" Yeah and you have 16 BBB complaints filed against you. Obviously he needs to take a customer service class.......


And then J couldn't sleep this morning so he's already left for work. "Do you mind taking Little J to daycare?" Oh no J I don't mind driving the opposite direction I need to go. I don't mind having to leave early to do it......

Not my day at all.

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

Oh honey, what a day. I sure hope things got better!
I drove thru Jax yesterday and today and thought about you. We were in a mad dash both times because we had so little time to get down and back. Hopefully one weekend we can get together soon :-)