Monday, April 24, 2006

I loathe ironing.

And as soon as my real paychecks start rolling in I am sending my clothes to the cleaners. Dress code states that all pants must be creased, and I hate doing it.....

Orientation went well. We spent about 2 hours going over stuff and the rest was computer work. My training schedule will vary between computer training and Branch observation. I can already tell that it's really different then what I learned before. I am in training with 4 other women, one will be working at the same branch when our training is over.

I am over my initial nervousness but am still a little wary of being the "new girl!"

I got up early this morning to get Little J ready for school. I didn't have to be to work until Nine, but I figured it be best if I got him breakfast. J sr. has no idea what our morning routine is and although he's completely competent in getting the kid dressed I wanted things to go as smoothly as possible.

I picked little J up at 5:00 and he said he had a great day. They were playing outside and his face was beet red. I put a sun visor in his bag for tomorrow. He gets more red then the average child and his face looks like it'll explode at any moment. (he has always been this way, even if he is not in direct sunlight but heat only) I sent a juice box along with him and tomorrow I will send along a water so it'll be cold when I pick him up. (he was really thirsty when I picked him up)

We missed Karate but we're going to go tomorrow. I hate that we will now have to go to class with the older kids :(

Yipes it's almost 8! Seventh heaven and bedtime for little J. Guess I should get him outta the tub!

2 comments:

GypseeMommy said...

Emi does the same thing when she's in the sun! Then I freak out thinking she's really sun burned.

I'm glad that things went well today for you. I was thinking about you earlier when I realized that today was when you started your training :-)

Anonymous said...

Good to hear your first day went well. I am a freak, and love to iron. I know I know, Im not normal.