Friday, April 14, 2006

We're back from the zoo.

I think we were there for about an hour and a half. Little J grabbed a map and led the way. We rode the carousel and then he was ready to head home.

We stopped for lunch at Chick Fil-a (and yes D I used the coupon you found!)and came home. We got an Easter box which was full of goodies; toys, books, candy, but most importantly COWBOY BOOTS. Little has been asking for some and Ga-Ga came through for him.

I am not sure what else we'll do today, if anything. It's HOT and Little J needs a nap. I might go vacuum my trunk after awhile, it's got about 50 pounds of sand in it. And I guess I could clean the rest of the car out as well.

I feel a little worn out but I am sure a nice cup of tea will take care of it (tea can cure a lot!!!)

No comments: