Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

I stayed in bed until noon. Little J was horrified to find the Easter Bunny hadn't come. What he didn't realize is the Easter Bunny has always hidden the baskets in my family. He hunted around, eventually found it and has been playing ever since. I put NO candy in it, just a package of fruit snacks. He is happily playing with the newest additions to his Thomas (trains) set. My mom sent him Starburst sour jelly beans and they are awesome. I don't like jelly beans but they are SO good. We've already eaten most of the bag.

We're about to make and decorate paper easter eggs. I just can't get into dying them. It's not as though I have anything to do with them after!

Have a lovely day filled with brunches, lunches and dinners!

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

We colored eggs, but the fun lasted about 15 minutes and now my refrigerate smells like boiled eggs for nothing (gross!). You definitely took the smart way out!

Happy Easter (late, lol)!!