Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Icing on the cake

I got my period last night.

I need pants. Lane Bryant has none. Why don't they carry them? They have 10 thousand different crops, goucho's and linen blends but no classic dress pants. Well let me correct that they have them just not in my size, in any color (and not online either) The sales woman told me to try back in the fall. She was not rude or anything but hello I need em now.....

We were supposed to go to the butterfly festival but J was not behaving. He didn't throw a fit, but could not listen worth a damn. Since it was nap time I decided we just needed to come home. He is sound asleep and I still have a million things to do. I should have tried to prepare myself for the whirlwind my life becomes when I work FT. I don't have time to get anything accomplished.

I bought new fish food and the pop top broke. Grrrr. So I had to open it with a damn can opener.

It looks and feels like rain and J's windows don't work, fucking great.

What is going on????

But in better news I got an offer to refinance the new car. Not that it needs to be refinanced but if that means that BUTTWIPE won't get the interest $$ I will gladly use another company. I am faxing the final paperwork on Monday.

I need to take a breather, but first I have to call Darlene.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS))) I'm sorry your period came!