Thursday, April 06, 2006

Complaints first

I took my clothes to the cleaners. The very expensive cleaners in our hoity toity mall. We use them all the time because it's right across the street (paying for convenience I guess) and we have never had a problem so I accepted my clothes without looking at them. I go to take the plastic off and there are NO creases in my slacks. NONE. I paid $4 for them to do what I could have done at home for free. I only took them in so I could get the perfectly awesome crease. OH I WAS MAD. But I didn't have time to run them back in. Talk about a waste of money. I still haven't gotten over it.

Complaints are done, I think....

The interview went better then well. Basically they gave me the opportunity to interview a position that is not open to the public yet and I got the job. But if someone within the company decides they want the job I lose. It'll go public on Saturday and she said she is 99.9% sure no one else is going to put in for it. I have my drug test and fingerprints tomorrow. James and I are pretty confidant that they wouldn't go through all that if I wasn't going to have the job Monday morning. Until then I don't know the pay or benefits (you don't get that info until they offer you the job) And since I haven't been offered the position due to technicality I can't have any of that info yet. James is mad that I put the minimum I would work for is $9 ph. I have no idea what banks down here pay and hey I am willing to take $9 if that means I have a FT job that isn't what I deem crappy.

James has school pictures tomorrow and they are taking them in Caps and Gowns, for graduation. I didn't think they would have a graduation but I was wrong. They have a whole evening planned and I can't wait. (it's may 12)

We met up with Darlene but had a major accident while shopping. James and AJ were in the cart (as usual) and all of a sudden the cart flipped over and I am pretty sure AJ was stuck underneath. Darlene was litterly right next to them and grabbed AJ out from underneath. Both her arms are badly scraped up but she was in good spirits when we left. James somehow came out with just a little tenderness in his arm. Later I noticed the shopping cart they had been in was a little off. I went to turn it and it nearly fell over, which makes me think the cart had more to due with the fall then the kids......

Now I have to go buy a dress shirt for James. I didn't realize the one he has is a 3t and he now wears a 5, woopsie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep my fingers crossed that you technically get the job come monday morning!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I forgot to add, I hope that James & AJ are both ok. I hate stores that have carts that arent very stable.

GypseeMommy said...

Good luck with the job! I hope it all works out.
As for the cart accident, that makes me so mad too. You go shopping and get the cart and its wabbling all over the place, of course kids aren't actually going to sit still, and then they get hurt. They really should inspect those things every now and again to prevent this.