Saturday, April 22, 2006

How could a cold be so awful

Well let's see.

I still can't breathe.
My nose is raw because I ran out of Puff's Plus. (just in time for the new job, damn it)
I am light headed.
I am experiencing hot flashes not even a menopausal woman would believe.
I am exhausted.


Now onto the good news. I am a bit pale. J will never forget the hot and sexy bronzed beauty I once was, so he is somewhat bothered by the glare I create now. I bought jergins lotion that had a sample of their "natural glow" face lotion. That shit is AWESOME. I have used it twice and already see a difference but it's not orange or streaky or that drastic. 2.5 ounces costs $6 but I am addicted and will be forced to buy more. I am going to try the body lotion next. Shit, there goes $12 of my personal budget, lol. I guess it's better then paying $15 per tanning session and damaging my skin.

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!