Thursday, April 20, 2006

Is that a mo-ped engine you have????

So today was my last "craft day with Darlene!" Oh how I'll miss it!

She dropped her car off to get new tires so we took my car. Which was quite a riot as she has never had the pleasure of driving in the fantastic Spectra. After I confirmed that "Yes that is indeed my engine, insane isn't it?" we continued on to Walmart to find a nap mat. Which they didn't have, but will amply supply when the new school year rolls around, thanks bunches walmart!

Little J flipped out. Had we been at home he would have immediately fallen asleep (one of those tantrums) Then he did it again while we were making crafts at the craft store. I wish I'd had some earplugs, but I am nearly deaf from the Spec's engine so I guess it doesn't really matter.

As we were going to pick up her car I had to do a U-turn. Let's just say it's a good thing we believe in car seats because Darlene almost rolled out the door. It was quite funny, but I am sure she didn't think so. SORRY!

J fell asleep on the way home but is now feeling quite refreshed. My ears are still ringing and I need a nap......

No comments: