Monday, April 10, 2006

Who knew???

I am a member of MY POINTS It's your average earn points get freebies type of deal. I have already gotten two gift cards and I love it. All I do is read emails. So anyway today I was looking at who I could get a gift card from and I saw that PANERA participates. HOLY COW FREE PANERA. Now I am officially in love with the "my points" program

New cashier supervisor started today. I have no idea why they promoted someone who knows nothing about cashiering. NOTHING! It was painful as I don't like her that much in the first place. We've had a few run ins that still make me mad if I think about it, though she probably never even realized I wanted to choke her..... Having to walk her through things got old quick and then the other lady just talks too damn much. I can't wait until the day when I don't have to work there anymore.

No call from the bank, so I am hoping she calls me ASAP. It makes me nervous that maybe she filled the position already.

I got a positive on my Ovulation test. So let's hope for the best. Something about Sunday nights gets J in the mood and I think it's BIG LOVE. All that sex they have, lol! Anyway I am hoping that maybe this will be a step in the right direction. Maybe we're getting closer to achieving pregnancy.

My house is a mess, I don't really know why. I clearly recall cleaning this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love Big Love. Scott & I are just so enthralled with it. Hope its your month! ((HUGS))

Ohh I also wanted to tell you....I was in Dollar Tree this weekend (I love there cheap pictures frames for snap shots)..anyhow, I am not into scrap booking, but they have a decent selection of stickers, design scissors, papers, and such. If you have one in your area, you might check it out. Seeing it made me think of you.

Anonymous said...

btw, just read your note, and yes, grits every day..And sugar? On your grits? Ohh what a shame..I love mine with butter, salt, pepper, and crumbled turkey bacon. YUM YUM!

GypseeMommy said...

I'm sending lots of good baby vibes your way! Hopefully this is the month :-)