Monday, April 03, 2006

One step closer

Bank's HR called me this afternoon. I have an interview Wednesday morning. I am so excited. I really hope I get this job. I know it'll be a lot more work, since it's a HUGE company and the other bank was so small. That makes me a little nervous, but I am still willing to take it on. CAN'T WAIT!

I did buy one stack of paper and the zots. Reg price would have been $25 I paid $3. How awesome is that?????

Karate went well tonight and I was able to get to walmart to get some easter stuff, without James in tow. We had pizza for dinner and now I am off to wash my clothes and get my "business" attire ready for the cleaners.

Sweet dreams......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's some green there. GOOD LUCK on Wed! I'll cross my fingers and toes!

GypseeMommy said...

Congrats on the interview! My fingers are crossed for you.