Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The devil was off today

So work wasn't so bad. But I did hear a lot of complaints about HER from people who normally don't complain. She's been stepping on a lot of toes and it hasn't gone un-noticed.

I am getting a cold and I feel like crap.

I got Little J's photo proofs today and OMG are they cute! I almost died at the cap and gown photo!




I got a coupon in the mail for Universal Orlando. It's for $35 tickets which is pretty good. I figure for that price we could actually talk mom and dad into going. (mom doesn't ride, so I hate to ask her to go) She said since it's J's only vacation she is willing to do whatever he wants. He had originally wanted to go to Disney but that's too much for Mom and Dad to pay when they won't enjoy it as much we would.

I think I am gonna head to bed early tonight. Last night I got about 2 hours of sleep. I spent the whole night tossing and turning. I think it was because of the medicine I took. I guess I should get some "night-time!"

Little J is being an absolute nut. I have told him about 10 times to settle down. He keeps jumping around and I am sure the downstairs neighbors are cringing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are toooooo cute. What a doll. I'm wondering when we'll find out about the Charter school thing too. They were supposed to do the lottery on the 14th. Anyway, LOVE the pictures!

GypseeMommy said...

Oh those pictures are precious! His little cheeks are so cute, LOL.

Unknown said...

that picture is ADORABLE!!