Friday, May 09, 2008

My head hurts, I thought maybe my pony tail was too tight, it's not!

I have had a headache since 4 am. I am not sure why but even though it's 10am there is more shit adding to it by the minute. Let's make a list.

1. James school bus has been late everyday this week. It's supposed to get here at 10 til. It's been getting here at 10 after. So by making him be there 10 minutes early he is now out there for thirty minutes. I have caught on to her crap and send him out at 5 til. The stop is right at the corner of our house so it's a short trip. ANYWAY. Today the clock was ticking. It ticked the hour, 10 past, 20 past, Mom calls the bus dept "it's on it's way.", Mom calls the school because the boy will be late "it won't count against him.", 30 past- school has started. Dad calls the bus dept - mom goes to wash her face to take boy to school - neighbor knocks on door but dad is in his underwear so now mom has to take the boy when neighbor was going to offer - she has a mini van, 40 past we're on our way. 50 past we arrive at school- 55 past the bus arrives at the bus stop. AN HOUR LATE!!! Now the kids who had no other way to school will be an hour late, after waiting for an hour.



2. Applying for private insurance. The plan with J's job was insane and we can't afford it. The company I chose calls from this number 000-000-0000. Since it is a bunch of zeroes I didn't answer and they didn't leave a message. Finally after 3 days they send me an email. They have a few questions, questions I don't have the answer to. I call the Dr. and wait for the return call. I get the test results and call the insurance company, hold forever and finally get the app finished, I should get a decision soon. It's been two weeks now. They call yesterday to tell me they need another test result. The Dr doesn't have this one. I am at the mercy of the hospital record department. I called and left a message. They didn't call back. I called again and again and finally got to speak with someone. They won't tell me the result over the phone, that's all the ins. co needs, nor will they fax me the results. Now I am at the mercy of the USPS. Why couldn't the insurance company just pull our records? All the answers are in there and I would have been approved two weeks ago. Chris has an appt. on the 20th and I am trying to avoid paying out of pocket. I started this process 3 weeks ago. The agent said it would take 7-10 business days. MY ASS!!! So now I am going to do one of two.
1. reschedule the appt.
2. take him to the health dept for his shots.

And finally,
3. The house is a mess and there is about 9 loads of laundry to do. I hate doing laundry.


So that added a lot to my headache. The way I wrote it will add to yours, sorry!

No comments: