Sunday, May 04, 2008

Here it is in a nutshell, the 2nd time around

DAMN DAMN DOUBLE DAMN. I deleted my whole entry. I had another tab open and thought I was in it when I went to search something but wasn't.

1. James is now a red belt at Karate. He could be a black belt by the end of the year. I doubt he will move that fast since he has been a brown belt since December 2006 and graduation is every 4 months. But it is a possibility.

2. My B-I-L graduated Cum Laude from UNF with a double major (business economics and business finance) A DOUBLE FREAKIN MAJOR, while working full time. I heart him so!!!! He has decided to continue his education and will take the LSAT's shortly. If he scores well enough, and I don't doubt he will, then he hopes to attend The University of Florida. Even though we're not big Gators fans. James Sr. is a Miami Hurricanes fan and I love the Buckeye's just because I am from Ohio.

3. My birthday was yesterday. We had a lovely party. I actually had friends to invite. I am 27 and I feel fine. James did all the cooking and the food was awesome. I had a yummy cake and enough people to eat it so there were no leftover's.

4. I bought a new bathing suit today, even though I think I am fat and I hate wearing one. This one looks ok. SWEET.

That's about it.

Chris is doing well. He chuckles now and loves to play patty cake. Little James is also doing well and loves that it is hot enough to spend the weekends at the pool.

*edit* I just realized the deleted entry was saved as a draft. PAIN IN MY ASS.

No comments: