Thursday, May 29, 2008

A few of things

* Today was James' portfolio celebration. Where has the school year gone? He has 4.5 days left. I don't know why they have to go Thursday since it's only a 3 hour day.

* I had a tank of gas last for 3 weeks!!!! How awesome is that? I tell ya, not taking James to school and not having extra cash really saves on the gas. But it doesn't help that much now that James' is now paying $60 3x a week. We thought there might be an opportunity to get a store closer but James isn't sure now because he has a couple of new managers to train.

* I am recovering from my sunburn quite nicely. I wasn't in much pain after the first day. My nose still looks like a cherry tomato though!

* Christopher can almost roll from his back to his stomach. He is doing a little better at night but every time I talk about it he relapses, so I am gonna keep my mouth shut from now on.

No comments: