Sunday, May 11, 2008

Do you?

Think the laundry got done? Nahhh. I saved it for another day. I did do about 5 loads but am not close to finished. I did a load of dishes. Another is overflowing the sink. I picked up the living room, it still has chip crumbs all over the floor. I swept the back porch, the tornado force winds filled it with dirt. It was a day of little accomplishments.

I did make (start to finish for a change) a summer pool/beach bag. I was going to buy one but figured I should NOT spend the money when I have $100's of dollars worth of fabric lying around just begging to be put to good use. I chose a light olive colored piece with large hibiscus flowers in dark olive green and neon green. I made a HUGE bag. I didn't use a stabilizer or a liner since it's just going to be thrown around. I love it!

I was going to take the boys to the pool but it was SO hot and windy that I didn't dare take Chris. The wind was hot, which is unusual for us since we normally have a cool breeze, and it was kicking up dirt from the construction across the street. It was so uncomfortable that I turned the a/c on. I try to keep it on 78 during the day but that wasn't happening this afternoon.

No comments: