Friday, May 30, 2008

All is well is the house of Silence.

I finished my book and James fell asleep on the couch. He was speaking to me when he woke up 20 minutes later. He is already off to work. He's been gone for 2 hours and won't be home for 12.

(L)James got up with plenty of time to spare but somehow was running late by the time I made him breakfast. Maybe it was because I smashed a wine glass on the floor. I am sure that one of us will cut our feet since shards hide and then jump out to bite you no matter how well you sweep.

Christopher has accomplished his rolling from back to stomach. It's all over for us now. No more sitting on the couch or bed unattended. What? Like you've never done it? Now that he is mobile he will be confined to his floor mat.

I guess I should go do something productive while Christopher is napping, like get dressed.....

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I hated it when AJ started rolling! I could prop her on the couch, turn on Elmo or her mobile that I had attached to the shelf over the couch and I was the happiest mom in the world!