Sunday, May 18, 2008

I hate comcast, it's "craptastic"

OH I HATE COMCAST. Every time I turn the tv on I want to break it. It is not my lovely tv's fault instead my shitty ass cable provider. We pay for HD and DVR. so tell me why NOTHING in HD ever comes in. We either get "this channel will be available shortly," and then it never comes in, or the screen is all garbled, like when your satellite goes out. When I use the DVR all I get is a blank screen. The On Demand ALWAYS times out. It's really quite infuriating. When we first moved to this condo we had them out 3 times. Finally they told us the outside lines were bad. Thanks Comcast, for having shitty lines that you don't plan on fixing, yet still charging me for service I don't get. Comcast is not "Comcastic." It's awful. When we had satellite service it went out 4 times in the 12 months we had it, our cable doesn't work on a daily basis. I think I will be switching back to Satellite. Only downfall is my cable Internet. CRAP! I guess I could keep that service with Craptastic Comcast.

What started my rant? When I went to watch Desperate Housewives tonight (30 minutes into the show) I got the stupid channel available shortly. It never came available and I missed the first 30 minutes.

No comments: