Sunday, May 25, 2008

The grossest thing EVERRRRRRR!

I was happily brushing my teeth, noticing that I needed a new head for my spin pro or whatever the hell. Never looking in the mirror, I continue brushing. It wasn't until I spat, and not on the floor this time, that I saw I was using James' spin pro. OH MY GOD. I really really thought I was going to die. I guzzled a few cup fulls of mouthwash but that didn't help. I even wiped my mouth with a washcloth. Now doesn't this seem weird? It's my husband. We share bodily fluids from time to time, but to use his toothbrush? I'm still dry-heaving.

Oh and one more gross thing.

Little J and I found the downstairs to be infested with millipedes last night. Even though we have two floors we are still on the 2nd level of the building. You wouldn't think bugs like this would be an issue. We stopped counting at 16. I was so horrified that I pulled up the carpet, there goes our security deposit, trying to find a source. I called James at work, like that would help. Then I called my sister. She is a wealth of knowledge but even she wasn't helpful. After killing every one is sight, no I am not going to catch and release, I googled them. It seems that large infestations can occur after heavy rainstorms. Well what do you know? It has just rained. What I want to know is why there has never been an infestation before. GROSS!

1 comment:

Mrs Groovy said...

Ugh, I've done that too and I think it is gross as well! Icky!