Saturday, May 31, 2008

Banking

I have been with my bank for 8 years. I also worked for them. I never thought to have an account anywhere else as I was a person who had very few issues and didn't need bells and whistles.

Last month I decided to open an account with a different bank just as a way to stash money. I chose Compass because they were giving away a free Ipod Shuffle. I got my personalized debit card today and I am in love. I used a pic of James and Chrisopher. It's SO cute!! The account is their "build to order free checking." Not only do you get one free personalized debit card but you also get a free order of checks. I haven't had a bank give away free checks in years. I haven't had the pleasure of dealing with Compass at a branch level but the internet division is awesome. They sent me a few auto emails and then an actual person sent me an email to let me know if I had any problems or questions to contact her. My debit card is so cute that I might make this account our main one so I can use my debit card.


This is the pic


1 comment:

Mrs Groovy said...

How dang cute is that?! We have to bank accounts and a credit union account. Only the credit union account am I happy with but it is in WA and we aren't anymore. I hate both banks I use here in Idaho. I love the picture you got to use for your card. I have never heard of compass, maybe I'll have to check them out. Specially if their free checking really is free and not like all the other checking programs that say they are.