Tuesday, May 20, 2008

4 month check-up

I called the Dr's office to re-schedule this morning's appt because I still haven't received the insurance paperwork and I didn't want to pay out of pocket and be reimbursed. When I told them that's why I was re-sheduling they said not to worry about it and to keep the current appt. Wasn't that nice of them?

Christopher is 15 pounds and 25 inches. 50% percentile for both. He is definitely not like his brother who was always off the charts.

The Dr. is really irritating me with this sleeping crap. He says Christopher is not sleeping well enough. I know he went to college and all but EVERY book I have read considers a full night to be 5 hours, midnight to 5am. Christopher sleeps five hours wakes up for a bottle and then sleeps another 6.5 hours. Dr. says he should not be waking at all and again told me we need to take him out of our room. I wanted to ask him where he would like me to put him? I WILL not put him in with Little James. If anyone is going to get woken up it'll be me. Other than that all is fine. He gave me a solids feeding schedule, gave Christopher his immunizations and we were on our way.

1 comment:

Mrs Groovy said...

How does him sleeping in your room affect his sleeping. He's only 4 months old... I've never known a baby that age to sleep much longer. Momma knows best.