Wednesday, December 28, 2005

You're in for a shocker

James agreed to look at the townhouse. When I explained the reasoning behind it. I started off by saying that we would only sign a 3 or 6 month lease, and work with a realtor to find a house in our price range, which is pretty low.

The boys are at the barber shop but we have Karate tonight, so we'll take a look after. I just want to see what the outside looks like. If it's not "skeeby" we'll make an appt to tour the place.

We had the birthday party today and it was great. There were about 8 kids and 4 moms, plus family. Only one mom was a stranger to me, but all of them are really nice. I am the youngest, but there is another woman w/ 3 kids that is 26, so that's not too bad. I loved the venue. Much bigger "jungle gym" area then the chuckster.



I bought a sewing "notions" set from Joann but all it's just a nesting set of 3 small cardboard boxes. I assumed it was have seperators in it or something. I know I am gonna piss em off but I am returning it. It cost $5 (reg. $15) and I could get something plastic and bigger for that. I could get 2 more big bins from walmart!

For now I am going to read my book and relax while the boys are out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crossing my fingers for you ;)

GypseeMommy said...

That's great. I hope it works out for you guys. Good luck!