Monday, December 19, 2005

Anybody got any beano?

I was craving a snack and instead ate a whole head of broccoli. Why I had to eat the whole thing is beyond me, but it was sooo good. I am sure James won't appreciate it later!

Now I am craving hot chocolate. What's up with the cravings? Am I lacking some vital nutrient?

James went to bed at 8pm, but is still flipping around in his bed. I am hoping for a better day tomorrow. Maybe more paying attention in class. I know everyone has a bad day but it's one thing to say fall asleep, but to not follow directions? Doesn't make for a happy Mama.

He did well with the no tv punishment. He only asked to turn it on 5 times. I turned mine off as well, so he didn't feel the need to sit on my face while sneaking some tv time in. I did let him play a game on the computer, but it was counting.

All my favorite shows have been repeats but tonight is a "new" CSI Miami. I'll ask again for those of you who might watch. What happened to Delco and the drug charge? Am I gonna have to look it up online?

I cleaned really well today. Vaccumed and everything. James will be so happy! And I think I am ovulating which is great because James was in the mood (I never am) the last few nights. Let's hope it worked this time!

I have got to scrounge up a hot beverage. Nothing is gonna cure the craving, but maybe some tea will help.

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

Delco ended up getting out of it because his sister came to Heratio and let him know that she has cancer and Delco is getting it for her for the chemo side effects. I'm not 100% on that, but I'm pretty sure that's how it happened. Ya know, its really funny how alike our taste in TV is! LOL