Friday, December 23, 2005

Still searching

I guess I should lose stuff more often. It make me WANT to clean. I just tore my bedroom apart and then nicely put it back together, but no charger turned up. I took a break to watch ATWT. It's not that interesting today so I think the living room is next. It's not at all a pig stye like the rest of the house, but it is a bit cluttered right now.

Tomorrow is my sister's birthday. Hmmm how old is she? 24+5 = OMG she's 29. I stopped counting long ago. Probably from the time I moved away. It's not that I ever forget her birthday, just her age. same with the rest of the family. I don't know how old they are unless I really, really think about it. I miss her birthday lunch. My immediate family and My Aunt, Uncle and their clan would all get together. It was always fun, and I haven't been since 1999. :(

But I am planning our trip in Jan around my other sister's birthday. I guess I should get on that since it's just a month away. We both need to put in for time off. And since James only gets one week of vacation I need to figure out how we can go now and in August. I think I'll go work on that, and then finish the search.

Can you all say a little prayer that I find it before Christmas morning? Thanks.

1 comment:

GypseeMommy said...

Hope you found your charger! My batteries were about to die while I was away at my grandmothers and I was so scared cause I didn't have anymore more batteries for it or the charger either. That's one thing about digital cameras, they suck the batteries fast. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!