Friday, December 23, 2005

What a day

I can't find my battery charger anywhere. And now I am pretty mad at myself for getting the damn camera in the first place. It doesn't take better pictures then the other one, so maybe it's me. And I can't find the charger. The regular batteries are not strong enough, which is weird to me but oh well. I don't really want to spend the money on another charger. I haven't seen it since we went to NC so it could be anywhere.

All my christmas shopping is done and wrapped. James has a few things he needs to pick up. He is off tomorrow and sunday so it will be a late night of putting a bike together. He picked up the karate stuff and made it to work on time, and only 15 minutes of the conference call was directed to him. He was irritate because he has to go in two hours early for it.

I tried to do the crayon quiz ( I am Los Angelos Air Brown ) but the tags were messed up and I couldn't figure out what needed to be fixed, since I am NOT a code queen.


OHHHHHH here's a plus of working at Joann that they never mentioned. I get one free class per quarter. I signed up for Crochet. I really wanted to take the sewing classes but they are still on Monday nights and that is the only night James HAS to close. I would gladly stay past my 90 days just for this benefit. I don't know if they'll need me. A lot of people are quitting but my availability won't change. Who knows. I probably had a better chance before I called out today. But then again my cashier supervisor has called out 3 times in a month and they don't seem to care.

I'm starving. I think I will have some ramen noodles. mmmmm

No comments: