Friday, December 30, 2005

it's that time of the month

I took offense to three people at work today.

The Education Cordinator siad we needed to take calls about classes. Ummm hello isn't your title Education fucking Cordinator???? No one told me where to find the info or the password to acess it. So do your fucking job and tell me how much the class costs, since the price went up. It's not as though I asked her to give the lady any other info (i already had)
Then our GM said I didn't call for back up cashiers when we got busy. Most employees were at lunch so I called another manager to ask who to call, she told me, I did. If it wasn't how he wanted it to be done he needs to take it up with her not me.

Then some bitch employee calls and asks if paychecks are in. They come around noon, it was well before. I said no and she said "they probably won't come then." In a normal tone (cuz she hadn't pissed me off yet) I said well they usually come around 11:30 or so. She says "excuse me I have worked there for seven months, I think I know when paychecks come in." Ummm BITCH. I hung up on her.

Usually I am not so moody. I am supposed to get my period today so I think that's why they got to me so easily.

In other news we went to the petstore and the dogs were insanely priced. Like $800 and up, and most weren't even purebreed. WTH???? I'll stick with the humane society if we ever decide to get a dog. Now please don't think I am dumb when it comes to the cost. I know they can be a pretty penny. But most of these dogs looked like mutts.

I haven't looked at the apt. yet. James was off the last two days, but I worked until two and then he had stuff he needed to do. I think I may go tuesday when I take James to karate, since it's in that area.

That's all the news for me.

Keep your fingers crossed that I was moody today because I'm secretly a jerk, not because I am going to menstruate. Not doing so would make us both happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen you write like that. I had to double check to see if I was on your site. I hope you dont start your period, but you are not secretly a jerk. You had every right to react the way you did.

GypseeMommy said...

I agree that you're not secretly a jerk, but I do hope that you don't start. Maybe its just being emotional wondering if you will start! But in all honestly, those things would've totally pissed me off too.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie its fun to be a jerk , LOL .... TRUST ME ;)
Hey email me .