Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas

Soooo. Here's what I got:

From James
Hot rollers (finally my hair will have some body)
Biosilk, Silk Therapy
OPI nail polish in Hawaiian Orchid (The best pink ever, makes an awesome manicure)
A super cute new scarf and gloves

From my sister (we pulled names)
A GC to Joann's
A GC to Target
Cinderella
LeAnn Rimes, This Woman
Yankee Candle, Festival of Lights (my favorite)

I'm happy with my gifts.

James Sr got a Mall GC and the vanilla he wanted from Williams Sonoma, and then all the stuff I bought him

I think I have already said what Little James got, he's a happy overexcited camper. He's in bed now, he was hyper all day!

----
James sister called but never came over. Nice surprise was that his brother did. He stayed for about an hour and little James just loved showing off all his stuff (Michael hasn't been to our house since he helped us move in almost a year ago.)

---
Another repeat of Desperate Housewives, I am hoping Grey's Anatomy is not!

---
I think I am going to go into work early tomorrow and stay late, to make up for Friday, since I will also be taking Wednesday off, for the birthday party James was invited too.

----
For now my feet are cold and I am tired, my bed is totally calling me!

Merry Christmas and Sweet Dreams!

No comments: