Saturday, December 24, 2005

At last

I found the charger. But only AFTER I braved the last minute shoppers at target to buy a new one. I came home and went to get the scissors out of the drawer to open my new one and there it was! I had looked in that drawer 3 times and never saw it. James thought it was pretty funny.

So onto other things. I wanted to go to the zoo but we comprimised on St Augustine to see the lights.

James is making a red velvet cake and I am making brownies (for tomorrow)

His sister may or may not (probably not) come over for dinner, but his mom has to work :(

I am STARVING. I have to go scrunge up some lunch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Merry Christmas to you & your family!

GypseeMommy said...

That sounds just like something I would do. Hopefully you can return the new one. But then you'll have to brave the return lines, yuck. Can't wait to see some Christmas pictures! Merry Christmas!