Monday, December 26, 2005

Busy day

I went in at 8:30 and stayed until 1:45. I am going to stay the extra hour the rest of this week, but we start opening at 9am, so I will only make enough hours to cover one missed day. I guess one is better then none!

We were busy around lunch time. I couldn't believe how many people were spending $200 or more on Christmas stuff. I thought I was bad spending $25 on clearance stuff! I mean really you'd better be throwing out all the old stuff, to buy SO MUCH new.

I have to take the car in tomorrow at 3. The check engine light is on once again, but this time it hasn't gone off. I think I may spend some of my giftcard too. There were a couple cute christmas fabrics I want to pick up.

I want to take a nap but little james is still going strong. Daddy didn't make him take a nap today. At least he did some school work.

I think I am gonna lay on the sofa for an hour or so. Mayve have some hot chocolate too, mmm!

No comments: