Thursday, December 22, 2005

3 days til christmas!

YAY! Too bad I know what all my gifts are. James left a package in the trunk. I didn't look in the bag but it was visible through it. I don't know why stores use white or clear plastic bags this time of year. And then my other gifts are pretty obvious too. I guess I will have to fake surprise.

James had a conference call at 2pm, but he needed to pick up the stuff from karate. I am hoping it didn't make him late. (of course he wouldn't let that happen) I offered to drive him to work and pick it up myself but he said he'd take care of it. Since it's only 1 mile from the restaurant he could always go after the call.

Little James is out of school until Jan 3. Unless I want to pay $100 per week (I'm not) James is working nights so he can stay home with him. I have to get some schoolwork together for LJ to do.

I left my coat at work for the second day in a row! It's only bad because it's FREEZING (really) in the morning. By the time I get off it's 50 or so and I don't remember it. I'll have to write it on my hand tomorrow.

How boring am I right now? I know I had something good to say but it left me for now!

No comments: