Friday, November 03, 2006

It's official

I'm on vacation! Monday I have a dentist appt and have to go to my dr's office to fill out paperwork. Tuesday morning I have the HSG done. I have two days to myself and then Little J has friday off for veteran's day.

J is mad at me, because I was mad at him about something that wasn't his fault. He left and didn't take his phone. I hate when he does that. I understand his need to get away, I was in a really foul mood, I just wish he hadn't been so hurried that he forgot his phone. And no I wouldn't have called him. I just don't like him (or myself) being without.

Good news at work. They like me enough to give me a promotion. One that I am definately not ready for. Honestly.... Also I don't know that I want the responsiblity. But I have already told them I don't feel ready, not to mention that if anyone wanted to put up a stink they could since my scorecard reflects the truth. Anyway, it was really nice to know that the person you least expect has a lot of faith in you.

Hey he's home...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a happy vacation even though you aren't going to get much time to yourself! And congrats on the promotion offer too. Atleast you know you're being appreciated. I hope the arguement with J blows over asap. I hate to argue with the hubby! It just totally ruins the mood in the whole house.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the HSG! Dont forget your pain reliever before hand.