Sunday, November 26, 2006

OH! MY! GOD!

There is VOMIT on my backporch. Those rowdy little bastards vomited all over my plants. BASTARDS. They didn't answer the door. Probably heard me using the F word pretty loosely. I was so mad I was shaking. I am sitting quietly and as soon as I hear the first footstep I am going up there. J already went to the office and complained. I swear if it's not cleaned up by tomorrow I am calling corporate and making everyone's life hell!


I had a very nice thanksgiving. We bought a fake tree thinking it would be easier, less mess. Were we ever wrong. My hands are all cut up from "shaping" it, and to think I have to do this every year!!!!! I bought new ornaments, under the condition that I get rid of some. I decided to get rid of all the plain glass ones I got from Walmart for like 50 cents a package. 6 boxes plus a paper grocery bag of ornaments, a HUGE bag of assorted garland and a bin of lights. I am freecycling it all. It feels good to get rid of it. The news ones I bought are blue, brown and gold. Fancy that! (I have been on a blue/brown trip lately)

Not much else new.

No comments: