Monday, November 06, 2006

From Darlene

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Inland North

You may think you speak "Standard English straight out of the dictionary" but when you step away from the Great Lakes you get asked annoying questions like "Are you from Wisconsin?" or "Are you from Chicago?" Chances are you call carbonated drinks "pop."

The Midland
The Northeast
Philadelphia
The South
The West
Boston
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes


Totally me, I wandered away from the great lakes and everyone comments on it.
Although at some point I started calling "pop" "soda!" I'm not sure why maybe it started in Mississippi.

J is at work doing inventory. Since we planned on the test tomorrow he stayed to get it done tonight.

I swear the guys above me are dropping dumbells on the freaking floor. They are the loudest ones yet. Literally running laps through the living room. I've asked them to quit down on more then one occasion. I guess my next move is to ask the office to tell them to cut it out. I hate em......

No comments: