Monday, November 06, 2006

It's 7 oh 7

Do you know where your husband is? yeah me neither.

Just thought I'd mention, we bought one of the Febreeze "Noticeable's" (like a glade plug-in but SO much better) It's awesome. I went and bought another one today. This time I got the holiday one(limited edition, I better stock up) It's a mix of cinnamon and pine. MMMMMM!!! They also have two other really good smells. I don't know the names but it's the green one and the blue one. What makes it awesome is that it's two alternating scents. Pricey but fabulous, especially when you have a coupon!

7:12 husband still not home. What the hell...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always thought the two smells would be weird, like hmmm I smell blueberries, no thats pine. Is it like that or not?

CJ said...

I'm gonna have to try those. I think I'm getting immune to my candle smells!