Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ahhh vacation

Ok I thought it was mid afternoon by now (yeah I know I JUST dropped J at school, well 7;45) I came home and started cleaning my closet, which led to organization of all things craft. I also weeded out bookshelf and have quite a large goodwill bag now. So after all my hard work I thought, wow it must be pretty late and I should jump in the shower. Ummm it's 9 freaking 30. I only know this because one of my "colleagues" called me with a craft question and I told her I would run to Joann's (already planned on it) I figured I'd better get moving so I could get back to her today and that's when I looked at the clock. And as you can read, I have seen the light and am now relaxing on the couch.

Yesterday was a WONDERFUL day. J and I had lunch and went to the mall, where we window shopped (trying to find an xmas gift for mom) and ended up getting pedicures. Yes both of us. Yes my husband. The one who hates all things "girly" HIS idea. It was awesome. We were both pedicure virgins. I got a cute french (too bad it's cold) but he balked at clear. I am not sure where the idea came from but I loved it. We did a little shopping, cologne for him, $1.19 earrings for me. Sears had a huge clearance section and I couldn't resist. I was really in there for little j clothes, but again nothing good on clearance yet. It was raining when we left so picked up J and came home.

J works a double today, because he was trying to get Monday off. Originally I had thought school would be closed on Monday for veteran's day but it's actually this Friday. I told him that about three times but he still had it in his head that he needed Monday off. The Monday he really needs is the 27th. But even though he has to work a double it worked out for the other manager. His birthday (and girlfriend's) was today but GM wouldn't give him the day off. At least he gets to celebrate now....

I guess I will go back to my closets......

2 comments:

CJ said...

I'm glad you're having fun on your vacation!! Enjoy it, you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

How cool that you guys got pedicures together! That sounds like fun.

Glad to hear the vacation is going well:)