Monday, November 06, 2006

Scratch that

So the test that was supposed to be 100% covered is no longer. Even this morning at the Dr's office the receptionist said "wow, it's covered completely?" The facility where I was to have it done called and told me it would be $900. (and that's just my bill) Needless to say the test has been cancelled. In two months my plan will switch to an HMO, which can be a pain but at least I'll only be paying $100. I'm just lucky I found out with enough time to cancel. As disheartening as it is I don't want to empty my savings if I can wait another two months (since I've waited two years) and have better coverage.

I am not upset now, after I've had time to go over it. But initially I almost had to have J cancel the appt and skip karate. Eventually I pulled myself together and did both on my own.

---
The dentist went fine. The hygenist LOVED my payless shoe.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the dr thing didnt work out, but you are right two months isnt that long when you've already waited this long.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you've been put off yet again! But you are exactly right, 2 months isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things.

CJ said...

That just plain old sucks!! You're taking it much better than I would have!!