Saturday, October 28, 2006

Blahhhh

What's worse then finding yourself sick on a Friday morning? After my break yesterday I was so sick and thought maybe the food I ate had something to do with it. I had to work through the stomach cramps, nausea and dizziness, and I should get an award for it :) I came home and tried to go to bed but I started throwing up. "Hmmm," you say. Could this be sign of pregnancy? Yeah I thought so too, but according to the HP test it's just some virus that has invaded my body or some weird symptoms of impending menstruation... I took J to karate and thought some soup would be ok for lunch. NOT OK. We came home and I went back to bed. He is being terrific and playing in his room.

I guess my vacation will coincide with the right days to have the HSG done. It was still up in the air, since my cycle can't seem to get it's shit together lately. I am going to call the Dr Monday and hopefully something will be open that week. (and cross your fingers she isn't on vacation) I also have a dentist appt. Our dentist had to retire but a new DDS is running the practice. I hope I like him....

J brought me salad for dinner last night and I really want to eat it but I know it won't stay down. I am soooo hungry, and that salad looks soooo good.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is like the 3rd time I've tried to comment and blogger wouldn't let me. Grrr!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I hope you're feeling better and good luck with getting your HSG. I know that not having answers is a huge pain! I'm dealing with going back for more tests regarding PCOS again and even though I know what's wrong, not knowing how bad things are screwed up again is soooo frusterating. I hope you get to get the tests done and get some information from it soon!

CJ said...

I dont' know if I mentioned this, but I have had the HSG and if you have any questions, feel free to ask away! I hope you start feeling better soon!

CJ