Friday, June 02, 2006

You know what I hate?

The fact that I have to get up early just to get little J ready for school on the days that J takes him. And then again why am I ever taking him, since it's completely out of the way.

It really pisses me off that it's just expected. This morning I asked J if he was taking him. His reply "if he's ready" WTF??? Why don't you help him get ready........

I could complain forever about it but I won't.

In other news......

The new branch is just fine. They are BUSY, but the day flies by and I love that. Everyone is just as nice as the last branch, just A LOT less silly. No one talks or laughs much during work hours.

Between work and karate I have been too busy. I don't like it. I hate feeling rushed all the time and especially getting home at 7pm. We scramble for dinner and to get little J in bed by eight. The only time I can really run errands is the weekend and those are my days off. You think J offers to do anything on his days off????

Oh well. Gotta run.

No comments: