Saturday, June 03, 2006

It's raining, it's pouring, why isn't little J snoring???

We were gonna go to darlene's after karate, but she said it looked like rain over there. My side of town was as sunny as could be but NOT anymore. The clouds and thunder are rolling in and I am so glad that I decided to come home for lunch after Karate, instead of going shopping. I would hate to be stuck in a downpour. Especially since I don't have power locks. I'd get soaked just trying to get the doors unlocked.

We had leftover pizza for lunch and little J is taking a rest.

I am gonna work on some of the things I am making for my BF. I got some basics on clearance at W*l M*rt(name brand too!!!) They didn't have much 0-3 months, but I was able to get a 3 pack of sleep n' play suits and a 3 pack of onesies for $10. I thought that was a pretty good deal since they're usually at least $8. I wanna go to the mall and see if they have any clearance stuff. Last year they had tons but now that I actually need it they haven't put it on sale yet.

OMG it's POURING. J came in and said, "it's raining on my side of the room!!!"
Too funny.

I think I'll get started before the rain makes me sleepy......

No comments: