Friday, June 16, 2006

The good, the bad, and the annoying

GOOD: I HAVE LOST TEN POUNDS! and J's pay and bonus are in the bank. Thank goodness for that. J took little to school without my asking, which gives me an extra 30 minutes (that I am wasting)

BAD: none so far

THE ANNOYING: I had to pay $30 for my Dr. visit. They do this every time I go and then in two weeks I'll get a $10 refund check. It's not their fault, insurance all the way...... Also it was just a consultation. Had I known that I would have re-scheduled for a week when I could afford it.


So anyway. The dr's visit went well. She said because my first set of labs came back ok (way back in April) that I don't have to do them again. After I ovulate this month I will go in to have my progestrone levels checked and then schedule the HSG. Hopefully all within the same week or so, since both need to be done after ovulation but before my period starts. J at the same time has to have his tests done and he is none too thrilled (I'm not thrilled about mine either) but he is not against it or anything. Sometimes I wonder about him. We had previously said we wouldn't use fertility drugs because I don't want the chance of a multiples (he agreed at the time) The Dr. said if everything is ok drugs are our next step. J said "twins would be nice" WTH???? When did that change. I am still wary of the drugs.

And now I better run. I always bullshit when I have extra time and end up being late.....

2 comments:

GypseeMommy said...

I'm so glad the appointment went ok and that they're getting you on track to finding some answers and solutions. Good luck!!

And about the insurance thing, my doctors office used to argue and argue with me that my copay was $15 instead of $20 and then a week letter bill me for the other $5. What a pain! Can't they just get it straight after the first few times?

Anonymous said...

I can totally understand being somewhat hesitant of the drugs. I'm here always if you need to chat!