Sunday, June 25, 2006

Time for change

I am redoing J's bedroom in a "Car's," the movie, theme.

Hob Lob has really cute material. It all started with a small lap quilt (that's what they called it) that I made J to use at school. I thought it would be really cute to make him new curtains, since he has the car bed and all. Then he asked me for a regular blanket to use at home. I figured it out and it will only cost me $35 to make the blanket, curtains, and some pillows. That's less then one of the store brand comforters cost. The Disney store is selling there Car's bedding for $100 and up (sick!)

I am excited to start on it. I think it'll be so cute in his room. And since he already has red curtains (from spider-man) I only have to make two Car's panels (instead of 4)

Back to my sewing now. I am making one of the lap quilts for BF's son. He has to get something new, since I am sure he'll be a little jealous of the baby.

No comments: