Sunday, July 02, 2006

It was a busy week

2 screw ups at work that will cost me my monthly incentive. One was my error. One was my customer's, that I corrected and had customer sign the change, yet the bitches at processing still threw me out of balance. It really pissed me off. And is still pissing me off when I talk about it. I am going to fight this one to my death........ But besides those two things work is fine. And it's not like those two things are gonna be the end of me, although my monthly review and incentive are shot.

I worked six days and got not one things accomplished at home. I have piles of laundry, dishes and crap to take care of. Did J clean even a little on his days off. Once he cleaned the kitchen, but immediately after cooking it was a mess again and stayed that way. He didn't do anything else helpful.

Little J starts swim next week and I can't wait.

We went to a picnic at GM's house. We had a good time, as usual. I swear the whole neighborhood was there this time. The only bad part was when the strangers asked when we were going to have another child. I just replied eventually and let J take over the conversation. Once they stopped asking questions I was fine. We didn't get home til 10:30 and we all went to bed.

Speaking of J's work. There is a very believable rumor that the lot the restaurant sits on is being sold (part of the beach condo boom) I am so nervous I could throw up. Of course the company isn't saying a word but I really do believe that it'll happen. J is adamant that they would never let him go, just send him to another store. That would mean moving again. And since I barely can do the hustle and bustle now I can't imagine living in central FL.


I got the progesterone lab back and it is "normal, but on the low normal side, so call us when you start your cycle." I am going to call to see exactly what that means. What is "low normal" and how does that effect the situation? It should 100% normal or not at all. And I think I am gonna switch to someone else in the practice. I really like my dr. but every vacation she takes fall around my cycle and the days the tests need to be done. And she takes a lot of damn vacation. My co-workers sees another doctor and really likes him ( yes I said him, I have to overcome this phobia of male professionals) so I might ask to see him, or even just ask if he could do the HSG in her place. (since she'll be on vacation)

I guess I should get moving. I have so much to do. Because we went to the picnic I didn't get my usual Saturday grocery shopping done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you didn't ask, and I'm not sure if this is of any help, but normal progeserone levels on CD 1-14 are 15–70 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL). So if you are at the low end of normal, maybe your numbers are around 15 or so. Low progesterone values may be caused by problems with ovulations (which would make sense if you have PCOS), or possible miscarriage. But I would certainly call and ask your doctor her opinion in your results. Hope you have a nice holiday!

GypseeMommy said...

I really hope you get some answers about your labs. I know how frusterating all of this can be (well, not the TTC part, but certainly the struggles with doctors for the answers you need). Hang in there! Personally, I would go ahead and try to switch doctors. It took me about 6 or 7 docs to finally get a diagnosis and treatment. So if the doctor you're with now isn't right on top of things, then I'd atleast give someone else a try. If it is PCOS, doctors who have a clue about it seem to be kinda hard to come by. Best of luck hon!!!