Wednesday, May 24, 2006

So if you're wondering

I'm still alive.

Mom and Dad drove straight through and got here Wednesday, early evening. We had lots of fun, did lots of stuff, and they left this morning. I still have tomorrow off, so I'm not sure what we'll do (little and I)

Dad was horrified at how slow my computer was running so he went out and bought memory. I had no idea. If I had I would have done it a LONG time ago. Now it zips along at a "normal" speed. Before it was ridiculously slow. He also wanted to buy me a new chair but I wouldn't let him. He already spent too much on us. Besides the memory he also bought ink for my printer, among other things. But we did treat them to dinner and lunch when we went out, even though he tried to pay.....

Yesterday we had J's Niece's HS graduation. It was surprisingly fast and we went out to eat afterward.

My house is clean, the laundry is done and now we're going shopping. I don't need much, just a few groceries and such.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice visit with your parents. Maybe my PC needs some memory, I never thought of that. Enjoy your day off tomorrow!

GypseeMommy said...

There you are! LOL.
I'm glad you had fun with your parents. Enjoy your one more day off!!