Saturday, May 27, 2006

I should be sleeping

In answer to jamie's shoe question. They are surprisingly very comfortable. I wore them to niece's HS graduation and dinner afterward (about 7 hours straight) and they were fine. That's amazing to me. Another reason to love em!!!!


Last night was Parent's Night Out at Karate. We decided to see the d* vinci c0de. I read the book. so the movie wasn't as great, for me, since I knew what was going to happen. I went to it with an open mind because I knew it would be different then the book and I really enjoyed it. Most times I end up hating movies if I read the book first. We didn't get dinner this time since the movie was 2.5 hours and it didn't start until 9pm.

Little J had a blast, as he always does, but was too tired to get up for today's lesson. I don't blame him, I'm pretty tired myself. He didn't wake up until 9am, which is two hours later then usual. I don't think we'll do belt graduation in June. I don't want him to go to the next belt just because he has the required classes. I want him to be able to get the form and do his kicks properly. Because of my job I haven't been able to take him to the usual three classes per week and it shows. I know he will be sad not to get his next belt it but he shouldn't move up just because he can. Would I want him to go first grade just because he showed up to kindergarten, but didn't grasp the lessons as well as he could?

Both my cousins had their baby girls, and I don't have ANY pictures!!!! How mad am I that I don't get to see them? Both cousins now have two girls and I can only imagine how busy they must be. I am sure I will see pictures soon.

My BF is still ok as of two weeks ago. I didn't call her last weekend while my parents were here. I think she is a lot less nervous now since she is about 30 weeks or so. As every week passes I breathe a sigh of relief that she hasn't gone into labor. I still haven't found a bassinet, but I did find a pack N play that was smaller and still had the bassinet top. I might get her that if all else fails, since she might get more use out of it. But for now I am still looking for a bassinet. I have made her a few blankets and the bag I made her is TOO cute. Her son's birthday is next week, so I need to get to the store for a little gift.

But above all I need to take a damn shower......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I might have to try a pair on when I hit the mall later today.
Not sure if your wanting to buy used or not, but you have checked Craigslist.com for a bassinet in your area?