Monday, May 08, 2006

after a short time out

OMG. I can't find five minutes.....

The "new" car is still being fixed. I get mad just thinking about it so I won't go into detail. We did take it to the dealership and the quote came back at $1500. HOLY CRAP. We took it to the place we bought it since we don't have that kinda money. It'll still cost us but alot less.

So we've been sharing the KIA again. Oh boy is it a pain. I can't get anything done.

It's stormy here and I am loving it.

I wanted to go look for the bassinet today but alas I have no car (J's was supposed to be done but so far the bastards haven't returned our calls, even though they told us it would be done at 4:30)

Work is going really well. There are still some things that I am unsure of but it's SO easy and the people I am currently working with are really nice. I am glad I held out for a job with them because so far I only see good things. I am glad to be back in the banking world and can't wait to get settled into my branch. I should be there in about 2 weeks.

And that's it. I have laundry to wash and the kitchen needs cleaned. Not to mention James needs to practice his schoolwork and karate. Who ever said I would make a good working mother?????????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, long time!
Sucks about your car...
Why do you need a bassinet?
Way to go on the job!
Happy late b-day :)