Monday, May 15, 2006

It's almost time for bed, are you kidding me????

I can't believe it's 7 freaking 30!

My "mentor" and I disussed when I would go to my real branch. She though I should go when I got back from vacation, what she didn't realize was that it's a friday and the one before Memorial Day (when banks are closed) no less. She has been getting pressure from the branch because they are seriously short handed. But I told her I wasn't comfortable going on a friday, since everyone keeps telling me how crazy busy they are. She is the type that does as told and was nervous about it. So I got on the phone with my training manager and asked what she thought. She agreed that I shouldn't start that friday or even that Tuesday, as it would be too busy and the teller manager at the real branch wouldn't have time to help me if I needed anything. So I start Wednesday the 31st.

Mom and Dad will get here sometime Thursday afternoon, so J sr and I are gonna send the little one to school and spend the morning together. Now that I work we won't have days off together unless J can somehow (by the grace of God) get a weekend day off! Once they get here we don't have a real agenda. I'll have to get on that. I think we may go to Seaworld or maybe Busch Gardens but I'll wait and see what they think.

Ohhhh. The cap n gown pictures I had taken on Saturday are even cuter then the school ones. I couldn't believe what a deal that was!!!! I got a his class picture today and talked to the Director about vacation. FREE! Sweeeet!

I think we're getting back to normal life. I thought the bad luck would never end. It's nice to have something go our way FINALLY!

I guess I ought to give the little boy a bath.

No comments: