Friday, May 05, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me

So who was the first person to wish me Happy Birthday? None other then Darlene. She called me at like 7:30 on wednesday. And even though the J's had been up since seven I guess they forgot or something.

Mom sent me two dozen GORGEOUS roses and a gift card. James took me to dinner and made me an AWESOME 3 layer chocolate cake with raspberry (my favorite) filling. OMG is the cake good! I got some cards from friends and family and had a nice day.




Work is going well. I am on my own now but still in training. I think I do this for about 2 weeks then go to my branch. I really like the people I am working with now and I don't really want to go to the other branch.

I have been super busy and hadn't had time to relax all week. I am working on this months budget/bills and I have a few sewing projects to finish up, not to mention I need to clean the apt before it's condemmed! :)

2 comments:

GypseeMommy said...

What pretty roses! I can't believe I just found out on the beach house today. I'm always late finding stuff out, lol. Well, I already told you this on the beach house and its late, but still.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Unknown said...

damn. happy belated birthday! somehow, i deleted you from my blogroll when i went on my blogroll cleaning spree. i'm behind now. :|