Thursday, May 25, 2006

A few good, a few bad

I bought an awesome pair of shoes the other day. I have been on a quest to find the perfect summer sandal and I was finally rewarded at sears, for the low low price of $14.99. I don't know what was more exciting, how good they looked on my feet or the price.

Notice that Little J had to insert his foot in the photo as well, and that you can't take a good shot of your own foot.




I was able to sign Little up for swim lessons. I decided to do the Monday and Wednesday night classes. He would normally go to Karate on these days but I am still working by the time his class starts, so we now go to Karate on Tuesday and Thursday. Yes I know what a crazy full schedule, but swim is only 4 weeks. Anyway here's the bad to that. I got the class info in the mail today and they have him signed up for Tuesday AND Thursday. So now I have to call and have them switch and hope the class is actually open.

There was something else that had a good/bad story but Little started talking to me and I lost my train of thought, damn!

I need to go to w*lm*rt before Karate so I guess I should get moving.

Oh and James had the cold from hell, again. This time I think he got it from the pool. How gross.

2 comments:

GypseeMommy said...

Those are soooo cute! Now you've got me wanting new sandals, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Very Very Cute! But are they comfortable?