Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'm alive but barely

The car is fixed but in the end it did end up costing only a little less then the dealer quote, which really sucks. We had to spend the whole bonus check and now we're scrimping until J's payday. I get paid on Monday but that'll be for bills. I only work three days next week and 1 the following week so I have to be careful of what I spend.


Little J had Pre-K graduation and it was the cutest thing ever. It was really dark and my flash isn't that strong so most of the still shots didn't come out. I tried to "fix" them on Snapfish but they look even worse. Tomorrow I am taking him to get his cap n gown photo's. We are going to Portrait Innovations (thanks Darlene) They have a $10 package and you get the photo's the same day.

I bought tons of new clothes with the gift card mom sent and by the time I was done I still had plenty left over so I made Big J buy a few shirts ( we both needed clothes) and even after that I still had $60. We got really good deals on everything!Both my sister's sent me target gift cards so I bought some casual clothing, ya know for the weekends.

I sent my mom flowers for M-day and we bought J's mom a potted tulip (it smelled really good, I didn't know tulips smell) a candle warmer and a candle ( she really admired mine last time she was here) We felt bad that we couldn't afford more but it's the thought that counts, right?

Mom and Dad will be here next week, so I stocked up on new towels (JC Penney had their annual 50% off sale) I've made plans for what we'll do but all Mom wants is to go to ST Augustine again, Dad wants to go to Golf museum and Big J wants to go to Universal. Will we fit it all in????? Not to mention his niece has HS graduation on the 23rd.

Work is going really well. I am mostly on my own and their are only a few situations that I need help with, but that's mostly because it's done differently then how I did it before. I am not sure when I will go to my own branch but I am guessing a week after I come back from vaction. The other girl that was training at the same branch has already been "released" but I think that's because her trainer is less "nervous" mine still hovers over me and it drives me crazy. And then if I ask one question I get a step by step for the whole transaction, which is really annoying. But all in all she's really awesome.

I've got more shopping to do ( we had to come home for a reast) but at least the house is clean. Really clean, sweeeet.

No comments: